Join our group: CSTN Friends in Travel. NOTE: For security purposes, only bona fide members of Connecting: Solo Travel Network may participate.
Participants must agree to our Terms & Conditions.
Example Ad: Europe. Active, N/S, F (30s), seeks M/F friend for European sightseeing, bus, train, possibly car rental, depending on moderate budget, small hotels or hostels. Flexible tastes, some cultural activities, museums as well as beaches. Depart July (year) for six weeks.
Abbreviations: N/S (non-smoker); S/D (social drinker); M, F, M/F (male or female); SWF, DWM, WWM (single, divorced, widowed, white male/female). P (professional). Other designations such as Asian, Aboriginal, African, Hispanic, Oriental, Jewish, when used, are spelled in full to avoid confusion.
Participants at CSTN Friends in Travel, hereinafter termed "discussion board," are expected to adhere to the conditions listed below:
(1) Mutual Trust. For security purposes, all CSTN Friends must supply Connecting: Solo Travel Network (CSTN) with a full name, home or business address as well as a verifiable e-mail address. These details are kept entirely confidential and are never sold, swapped, or otherwise made available to any company or individual except as CSTN Friends themselves elect through participation at our discussion board, CSTN Friends in Travel.
(2) CSTN Friends in Travel do not engage in any behaviour considered to be outside the bounds of conventional standards of good taste, including the use of profane, lewd or sexualy explicit language, including offensive remarks directed either at one person or in general terms as to race, color, religious, social, gender, or sexual orientation.
(3) CSTN Friends in Travel do not to sell, trade, or in any way misuse any information found on the discussion board, whether personal or otherwise.
(4) CSTN Friends in Travel do not use the discussion board as a means to selling products, sexual services, or to engage in any activity that may be defined under Internet protocol as "spam."
(5) CSTN Friends in Travel do not use the discussion board for the distribution of any information that is not directly related to the purpose of making travel friends, including chain mail, jokes, or electronic cards.
(6) CSTN Friends in Travel do not indulge in any behavior that may be considered unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or that might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others, including introducing codes or formats that contain viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements.
(7) CSTN Friends in Travel accept full responsibility for their participation at CSTN Friends in Travel. While every effort is made to permit access only to individuals of serious and honorable intent, neither Connecting: Solo Travel Tetwork nor anyone associated with the operations of Connecting: Solo Travel Network can assume responsibility or liability, either direct, indirect, or partial, for the outcome of any arrangements or interactions between participants. Furthermore, participants accept that Connecting: Solo Travel Network cannot assume responsibility or liability for actions by unauthorized third parties